[SR-Users] Route all traffic from Kamailio to FreeSWITCH after inital checks...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:51:10 CEST 2015

Next link is for a tutorial showing kamailio+freeswitch integration:

  * http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc

If you route to freeswitch and back to kamailio, then the tutorial
should be useful. It uses one freeswitch instance, but you can enhance
the routing to/from freeswitch to use dispatcher.

On 04/09/15 14:49, Michael Nielsen wrote:
> I would end up with 2 or more PBX's...
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Daniel Tryba <d.tryba at pocos.nl
> <mailto:d.tryba at pocos.nl>> wrote:
>
>     On Friday 04 September 2015 14:30:34 Michael Nielsen wrote:
>     > My initial thought is to, right after route(pstn); to put:
>     > route(DISPATCHER);
>     >
>     > and then have, right after the route[relay] block:
>     >
>     > route[DISPATCHER] {
>     >   if(!ds_select_dst("1", "4")) {
>     >     send_reply("404", "No destination"); exit;
>     >   }
>     >   route(RELAY);
>     >   exit;
>     > }
>     >
>     > Would that do it?
>
>     That is a possible solution. But if you only have 1 destination
>     you could just
>     use the PSTN route.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat