[SR-Users] Topoh configuration question

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:13:45 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I have a quick question with regards the topoh module, is it possible to
have the topoh module only operate on a particular interface and direction.

I have some edge proxies and I am trying out the topoh module, what I
see happen is that messages originating from behind/inside the edge
proxy is topoh'd out, which is exactly what I was looking for, but it
appears to do the same for messages originating from the wild, so
messages pushed in behind/inside the proxy is also encoded, which is not
what I was expecting.

Is it possible to configure the topoh module to activate for messages
being sent out of the edge proxy into the "wild", but not the other way
around, or, decode if it finds an encoded messages who's destination is
"behind" the proxy.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks