[SR-Users] Kamailio memmory leak after it does not receive response for CANCEL message

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:07:16 CEST 2015

Some extra note to be able to spot the memory summary in syslog --
should be a set of lines looking like:

20(4082) NOTICE: fm_status: summarizing all alloc'ed. fragments:
20(4082) NOTICE: fm_status:  count=     1 size=     16640 bytes from
<core>: counters.c: counters_prefork_init(207)
20(4082) NOTICE: fm_status:  count=     1 size=     14560 bytes from
debugger: debugger_api.c: dbg_init_pid_list(572)
16(44262) NOTICE: fm_status:  count=     1 size=         8 bytes from
<core>: mem/shm_mem.c: shm_mem_init_mallocs(179)
16(44262) NOTICE: fm_status: -----------------------------

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla