[SR-Users] Kamailio TLS handshake fails above 6500 TLS connections

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:30:08 CEST 2015

Hello,

first, look at doc/tcp_tunning.txt in the source code tree to get some
hints on scaling the capacity for tcp (under-layer for tls).

Then, tls handshaking failure can happen from various reasons, you can
run kamailio with debug=3 in config and see more details about what is
happening when the failure happens. You can send the relevant messages
here to be able to assist further.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla