[SR-Users] Information

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:27:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

I expect that iptel.org is not maintained in regard to ser. Actually,
ser was merged into Kamailio and Kamailio is not the project that has to
be used -- for more, see:

  - http://www.kamailio.org
  - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/ (includes installation tutorials)

Note that Kamailio (SER) are SIP signaling proxy, what you want to
achieve is a matter of how the endpoints are able to communicate and if
they speak SIP.

On 28/08/15 18:35, Reaz Baksh wrote:

> Hello
>
> I’m looking for information on setting SER up on Ubuntu.  I have it
> installed along with rtpproxy but cannot get any info from this site
> as all documentation links are not working.  What I want to do is to
> receive a input rtp live stream and restream it out to various TV’s
> and decoders.  Is this possible with SER ?
>

> Thanks
>

> Reaz

Daniel-Constantin Mierla