[SR-Users] Huge TLS performance regression migrating from 3.3.7 to 4.2.6

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Wed Oct 21 00:37:25 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

Same config, same server, only kamailio version is different, starting
the timer in the beginning of the config, and ending it just after the
save("location").

Here is the result of 4.2.6:
INFO: benchmark [benchmark.c:351]: _bm_log_timer(): benchmark (timer
CHECKREG [0]): 2480 [ msgs/total/min/max/avg - LR:
100/2585000/1272/190744/25850.000000 | GB:
1900/79666245/1272/335018/41929.602632]

And 3.3:
INFO: benchmark [benchmark.c:351]: benchmark (timer CHECKREG [0]): 17022
[ msgs/total/min/max/avg - LR: 100/2139618/1239/167551/21396.180000 |
GB: 1900/49367288/1217/192815/25982.783158]

Let me try to pinpoint better now what is the difference here.

PS: I sent you a private mail about this, in case you have time :)