[SR-Users] rfc: event route when kamailio starts

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Oct 12 22:52:00 CEST 2015

Daniel,

First and foremost, thank you very much for implementing this. I have
been buried with work lately, and resultingly have not had the
opportunity to chime in on this thread or to thank you for such a prompt
response to this desire.

I would concur with Juha that for the use-cases I've got in mind[1], the
completion of the init route prior to processing SIP messages is highly
desirable.

-- Alex

[1] Largely initialisation of global configuration values from dynamic
sources.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)