[SR-Users] Questions about LCR

Scott C. Fertig scottf at staff.wcoil.com
Wed Oct 7 23:16:46 CEST 2015

Hello,
Sorry to bother and if I sound like a newb thats because I am kind of
new (but im trying =) )

I am having some issues getting started using LCR and was wondering if
anyone could point me in the right direction and/or let me know what I
am doing wrong. I began setting up the other day using kamailio
(4.4.0-dev5) from git (maybe I picked the wrong version?) and am
struggling to get lcr to work properly.  So far I have been able to get
the module to load, added the route to the config and have added some
LCR values. Inbound calling is working perfectly to a registered device
which is great so far.

This is my config for the LCR:
http://pastebin.com/LUF0Pgr1

I have the following values in my database for LCR:
http://pastebin.com/bDpQug0J

I was not sure if dumping all the text in the email would be appropriate
if needed please let me know to resend with the configs in the email.

Whats strange to me is that even with the xlog I do not get any messages
to syslog at all, I have defined WITH_DEBUG, debug level at 3, and log
facility set to LOG_LOCAL0
(Sorry if I'm bringing up multiple issues)

Anyways back on point, I'm wondering if this is related to the avp's
listed, I am not sure what the avps referenced are supposed to
represent, when I try to dump all the avps I get a empty list, and it is
querying the usr_preference table for these. Is there something I need
to add within this table, or is there perhaps something wrong with my
configuration?

[root at localhost kamailio]# kamctl avp list
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
Query: SELECT uuid,username,domain,attribute,type,value FROM
usr_preferences ;
Dumping AVPs

Thank you!