[SR-Users] Kamailio B2BUA or Dual router ?

Mark Henriksen mark at mocialcall.com
Wed Oct 7 09:31:44 CEST 2015

Yes I understand that with 2 interfaces, but I am looking for 1 interface
with multiple IP’s (ipv4) assigned to that interface, can’t seem to get the
logic for Kamailio on knowing what in or out depending on IP ?

Basically I have this

SIP Client             ßà      Kamailio Proxy w/RTpproxy
ßà      Asterisk

9.9.9.9                                   8.8.8.8 external/internal 1.1.1.2
1.1.1.3

So I need traversal and translation over same interface in both directions ?
(seems like a b2bua, but only need load-balancer for this scenario)

Hilsen / Regards

Mark Henriksen

MocialCall ApS