[SR-Users] Kamailio B2BUA or Dual router ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:57:10 CEST 2015

Hello,

yes, you can use kamailio to bridge between two interfaces, an example is:

http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:kamailio-mixed-ipv4-ipv6

You need rtpproxy or rtpengine to bridge the media as well -- for
rtpproxy, there is an rather old but still good to look at example in
source tree:

modules/nathelper/examples/alg.cfg

On AWS, you may need to declare 'advertise' property to listen
parameters (see core cookbook in kamailio.org/wiki/).

On 06/10/15 13:46, Mark Henriksen wrote:

> Hello All
>

> I have been looking for answers and trying really hard to figure out
> if I can use Kamailio as a Dual Router (Inbound and Outbound using 2
> IPs on 1 Eth “Amazon AWS”)
>

> I can not seem to find information is this is possible using Kamailio
> or if am just plain “stupid” and can not read the Wiki well enough J
>

> Hope you can help
>

> //Mark

Daniel-Constantin Mierla