[SR-Users] [pua] Question to DB Mode 0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:30:49 CEST 2015

Hello,

I think that even in db_mode 0 some records are stored in database, just
that a cache of some data is kept in memory (to check if worth querying
the database).

Can you set debug=3 and send over the log messages from syslog for
processing a sip message that ends up in such errors?

On 03/10/15 12:06, Maciej Marczyński wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I have a question regarding pua module parameter 'db mode'.
> I run Kamailio (4.3.2) with sqlite and I tried to set the parameter to
> 0 but even then I received:
>
>     |ERROR: db_sqlite [dbase.c:489]: db_sqlite_commit(): sqlite commit
>     failed: NOT NULL constraint failed: pua.call_id ERROR: db_sqlite
>     [dbase.c:138]: db_sqlite_cleanup_query(): finalize failed: NOT
>     NULL constraint failed: pua.call_id ERROR: pua [pua.c:1179]:
>     db_update(): while inserting in db table pua|
>
> As far as I checked the documentation, it says that '0' means:
>
>     high speed memory based storage
>
> Does it still writes to DB anyway (on timer or whatever?) or just keep
> it in memory? Is there any way to disable writing to DB?
>
> The second thing is the reason of the ERRORs above. Why does pua think
> that my call_id is null?
>

> If you need any more information please let me know.
>
> Best regards and have a good weekend,
> Maciej

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat