[SR-Users] SIP Trunking Kamailio directly to external SIP Trunk Provider

amjadali_bb at hotmail.com amjadali_bb at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:10:26 CET 2015

Hi,

I have got two Asterisk servers and both are communicating with the SIP
Trunk provider (External Network) directly - the Asterisk servers are
connected with the Kamailio and then Kamailio with the Agent Phones.

I need some change in this architecture that I want Kamailio to communicate
with the SIP Trunk provider (External Network) directly.

Can any one please advise if this is possible and how ?