[SR-Users] Kamailio geolocation module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:34:41 CET 2015

Hello,

you should be able to extract the value of <gml:pos> node using the
re.subst transformation over $rb variables:

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/transformations#resubst_expression

I noticed we have functions only to append, set and remove a part of
multipart body. I plan to add the function to get a content of a
multipart body, that will make it work then with xmlops module for this
particular case.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat