[SR-Users] Kamailio geolocation module

Mititelu Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:52:13 CET 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you need to do some kind of processing based on geolocation data,
> then describe a bit more about what you want to achieve, kamailio has a
> lot of configuration file tools that may help (e.g., xml parser with
> xpath support -- xmlops module).

Yes, I am thinking of the capability to extract that geolocation data from
the xml (when the "Geolocation-Routing: yes").

Consider the example from the section 5.1 from [1]. Suppose I want to
extract "<gml:pos>32.86726 -97.16054</gml:pos>" data and do some processing
with it:
- save the initial value of this call
- compute the value difference relative to the initial value (as
geolocation data is received for further messages)
- trigger something when a certain difference is reached (e.g. log a
message)

Can I approach this somehow with current Kamailio?

Thanks,
Stefan

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6442#page-11