[SR-Users] kamailio very slow or stuck during period from time to time

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:49:07 CET 2015

If you get the shm used size increasing, run following commands:

kamcmd cfg.set_now_int core memlog 1
kamcmd corex.shm_summary

Do it after some time of running, when you see that the increase has
happened.

Then take the logs from syslog related to shm summary and send them over
here.

On the other hand, I saw recently some article about latency spikes for tcp:

  - https://http2.cloudflare.com/the-story-of-one-latency-spike/

It is about http, but actually relates to tcp setting of os. Maybe you
can verify your values in OS.