[SR-Users] kamailio very slow or stuck during period from time to time

Thibault Gueslin thibault.gueslin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:40:03 CET 2015

I am adding the info in a mqueue.
In a single rtimer, I am consuming the mqueue and calling a lua script.

(I have followed the example of twitter).

I have increase the number of tcp_children and I got issue for memory
allocation on allocations new tcp connection after a few hours.
Restart with SHMEM increased.
(but shame:used_size seems to increase)

Regards