[SR-Users] Simple User Agent change

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:57:41 CET 2015

Hello,

does the pbx support Path extension (see path module of kamailio for
more details)? If yes, then it should be a rather simple setup of an
edge proxy. A starting point can be the kamailio.cfg example from
dispatcher module:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.config

You seed few changes:

 - add path headers for REGISTER requests and relay the REGISTER
requests to PBX
 - any other sip traffic not coming from PBX, relay it to pbx
 - handle initial requests coming from PBX based on Route header

If in dispatcher table you add a single destination address (the PBX),
the you can just reuse the part with dispatcher in that config.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat