[SR-Users] Removing transport=TLS from the contact header

Shane Harrison Shane.Harrison at imgtec.com
Tue Nov 10 20:36:42 CET 2015

I believe you need to make sure Kamailio has double RR turned on and is writing RR headers.  Then for any new request generated by FS, it will insert appropriate ROUTE headers to route the request first to Kamailio and then Kamailio will strip off the ROUTE headers and use the URI (contact header) to reach the client.

Cheers
Shane