[SR-Users] Examples

Ryan Holbein rtholbein at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:57:10 CET 2015

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone used Siremis GUI to setup IP based Auth. Also once that is done how would I route those to my AST machine. Right now In test I  have OUTSIDE -> Kamailio -> AST Box ...  I would like to do this though the SIREMIS Webpage so does anyone have any idea? I would like to try this before I need to install Asterisk just for that reason.. I am only using Kamailio for routing/Ip based Auth while my AST box handles all Calls/Voicemail/IVR.

Thanks for the help