[SR-Users] Examples

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 03:37:53 CET 2015

Hi,
 If you simply want to send calls to another provider and if that
provider uses IP based auth, use WITH_PSTN and substitute the PSTN gw
IP and port in the cfg file. This will send all the calls from your
Kamailio server to the trunk directly. This will also avoid a
asterisk/freeswitch layer to your setup.

If your provider wants Username/pass auth, then use uac_auth() -
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/uac.html

regards
Ganesh Kumar

http://www.infinicalls.com