[SR-Users] Adding proprietary event in kamailio

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:15:19 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your quick and valuable response. It is working partially. Now I
am getting "202 OK" response from kamailio for the SUBSCRIBE message, but I
need "200 OK" .So I have below two query to make it proper.

   1. How do I get "200 OK" response for SUBSCRIBER message from kamailio ?
   2. Do you have any mechanism to check memory leak for new module ? or I
   have to check the memory leak by using valgrind ?

Best regards,

Priyaranjan