[SR-Users] RTP Proxy to integrate with kamailio

Safdar Khan safdarkhan.khan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:41:29 CET 2015

Hi friends,
Its been two days and still finding a way to install rtp proxy and
integrate it with kamailio.
I have checked running status of rtp proxy by *netstat* command in this
way...

*#netstat -pln | grep rttpproxy*

and i got the output like that(i assume its working):

*udp  0  0  127.0.0.1:7722 <http://127.0.0.1:7722>  0.0.0.0.*:*

Well here is my setup of kamailio and rtp proxy...
1.I am using two computers one for running kamailio and another one for rtp
proxy.
2.Both are running seperately.
3.Two android mobile phones to test the service(App using imsdroid).

I am little bit confused with ip settings in kamailio configuration file in
the part where *rtpproxy_sock*
is given.For now i have given the *ip:port of *the computer on which rtp
proxy is running separately.
And i am getting the error message in *syslog* like this

*can't send command to a RTP proxy*

*proxy <udp:192.168.5.97:7722 <http://192.168.5.97:7722>> does not respond,
> disable it*

*can't get version of the RTP proxy*

Actually i want to record the calls.
Any kind of help to configure kamailio with rtp proxy is appreciated.