[SR-Users] listening on multiple port

Thibault Gueslin thibault.gueslin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:24:56 CET 2015

This could be interesting.
The first step will to be to modify the doc to reflect the code behaviour.
Currently it is written that multiple lines with port= configures kamailio
for listening on multiple ports
But it is not the case as you confirmed.

Additionnaly it does not work for me to configure with IP=0.0.0.0 with
lines like this:
listen=tcp:0.0.0.0:5062
(4.3.3)
It shows "Listening on.." but kamailio is not listening on any ports.

To listen on multiple ports without specifying the IP, I have only found
that the config line with eth0 is working.
listen=tcp:eth0:5062

regards

thibault