[SR-Users] Regarding presence conference

Surendra Pullaiah surendra.pullaiah at plintron.com
Thu May 28 14:28:30 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel,

                I am implementing conference bridge using kamalio and RTP
porxy without media mixing.  Since for now we are ok with this.  My question
is as per the flow of RFC 4579,  UA may send SUBSCRIBE to the conference URI
with event as conference. In kamalio modules presence_conference where they
mentioned such way that it will support the same what I am looking for. But
I simulated using sipP by sending subscriber with conference event. I am not
seeing any notify XML which will have the conference users list. One more
doubt where it will pick the conference users, since I am not seeing any
specific data base table for the same.

                Can you please clarify what exactly for presence_conference
module.

Note: I have loaded three modules presence, presence_xml,
presence_conference, in route config I am calling handle_subscribe when
SUBCRIBE method receives.

Regards

Surendra

India: +91-8124625001