[SR-Users] misc_radius and auth_radius configuration question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:55:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 15/05/15 10:42, ycaner wrote:
> Hello Daniel;
> i am still diggin radius. i try to add custom avp to acc_radius extra. i
> defined custom attributes both side freeradius and client-ng. so it didn't
> send this extra avp.do you remember that is it possible to send extra AVP
> with acc_radius?
>
> Btw,I searched radiusclient-ng  and see that. it has been merged with
> freeradius at 2006. radiusclient-ng has been updated last  2007.but
> freeradius-client has been updated 2015 and so many thing are fixed.as a
> writer of radius API , could we use freeradius-client with radius API insted
> of radiusclient-ng?

I haven't write the radius api -- I made a dedicated acc_radius out of
acc module, but as for myself, I don't use radius.

It should be possible to send extra AVPs, that worked and many other are
using radius. I don't know much about freeradius-client to comment,
maybe someone else here.

You can run kamailio with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and then you should
see many log messages that could help to troubleshoot.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015