[SR-Users] misc_radius and auth_radius configuration question

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Fri May 15 10:42:29 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel;
i am still diggin radius. i try to add custom avp to acc_radius extra. i
defined custom attributes both side freeradius and client-ng. so it didn't
send this extra avp.do you remember that is it possible to send extra AVP
with acc_radius?

Btw,I searched radiusclient-ng  and see that. it has been merged with
freeradius at 2006. radiusclient-ng has been updated last  2007.but
freeradius-client has been updated 2015 and so many thing are fixed.as a
writer of radius API , could we use freeradius-client with radius API insted
of radiusclient-ng?

Thanks.