[SR-Users] Auth User & is_subscriber

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:08:56 CEST 2015

Hey,  from the examples it looks like the typical usage of
is_subscriber is with $fu ( From User ), however im not 100% sure I want
this.

in-fact, I want it to be the Auth User that is used.
After all if a call was Authed, then we authoritatively know what user it
is, and I think this should be used over and above the from user ( which
could even be set to caller Id in some cases ).

Im having some trouble getting is_subscriber to work with the Auth user,
does anyone have an example of this working somewhere ?

--
Sincerely

Jay