[SR-Users] Regd: Message Routing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:25:01 CEST 2015

Hello,

routing MESSAGE requests is like for any other initial requests and it
is done implicitly by default kamailio configuration file. You don't
need anything special there.

In case you need more specific features (e.g., store in case of target
user is offline, see msilo module), give more details about what you
want to achieve and we can provide guidelines on how to achieve it.

On 30/04/15 18:49, suryakiiran vanam wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
>               I am using Jitsi client with Kamailio. I was able to IM
> between the clients. How can I control the Message routing in Kamailio
> script. Please help me with any link.
>
> Regards,
> Surya.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015