[SR-Users] Regarding IMS/RCS complaint clients for Kamailio IMS/RCS server

MadhuManjushaAripirala amanju0211 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:49:26 CET 2015

Hello,
Please let me know
1.What are the IMS and RCS based clients available to test on Kamailio
IMS/RCS server?

2.On browsing for Kamailio Installation,I found below 3 different
links,please suggest me which one to be followed.

https://loadmultiplier.com/node/76
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
http://kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.2.x/git

3.From the first link above,I see there are separate steps mentioned to
install CSCF nodes and HSS but where I find no information for setting up
RCS AS(application server) module.Please let me know on this.

Thanks  & Regards,
Manjusha.