[SR-Users] RTPProxy issue?

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:53:48 CET 2015

I reviewed again a call trace and I can be more precise: a RTP packet comes
with a new SSRC and the Marker bit set to "True". This packet is properly
forwarded.

Then, just after this packet, another RTP packet containing a new SSRC with
the huge timestamp and the Marker bit set to "True" is coming from the UA.

The RTPProxy stops forward since this packet.

Regards,

Igor.