[SR-Users] How to Use Multiple DMQ Notification Addresses

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:20:59 CET 2015

Charles,

I am working with the team that requested the SRV enhancement.  I have some
time now to do some coding and would like to work on a patch to allow
multiple notification addresses.  Would you be willing to discuss this?  We
can take this conversation offline or move it to SR-Dev if you like.

Thank you for considering this,
Bob