[SR-Users] interconnect 2 Kamailio server

kai.ohnacker at cbc.de kai.ohnacker at cbc.de
Tue Jun 30 11:15:01 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel Tryba,

thank you for the answer. I'm a beginner with Kamailio and it is not easy to understand the syntax from routing algorithm. I try to write a routing algorithm, but I'm not very fine with this. And also my search via google gives no good example. Perhaps you have a link for me to find a good solution? Or someone else? For the first answer of you, you gave me the following example to interconnect 2 kamailio server.
if($si!=ipofprivate)
{
 $rd="domainofprivate";
}
At what point that needs to be inserted into the config file?

Cheers, Kai