[SR-Users] interconnect 2 Kamailio server

kai.ohnacker at cbc.de kai.ohnacker at cbc.de
Fri Jun 26 09:51:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

my starting idea was to create a SIP infrastructure with Kamailio as registrar and any SBC. The SBC should handle the NATing that Kamailio is reachable from outside. I try out the SEMS and Blox, but these solutions didn't work.  Now, I'm running out of time and need an alternate solution for my task. One requirement is to locate the Kamailio server in the private network. If you have any better idea, pls give me feedback. :-)

I found the following howto:

http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.3.x-freeswitch-1.2.x-sbc

Is it possible to integrate this example in Kamailio 4.2.0?

Cheers,
Kai Ohnacker