[SR-Users] How to disable retransmits via TCP connection? etc.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:06:57 CEST 2015

On 23/06/15 19:06, Andrey Utkin wrote:
>> Have you grabbed the sip trace on client side to see what it is
>> receiving? Are the clients reporting errors?
> Yes, see this https://gist.github.com/krieger-od/c9fe6ea4bb64fac82cda
> this is taken on Linux box running Jitsi desktop app.
> It doesn't report anything, or I haven't seen the log, ut just doesn't
> show the incoming call.

Jisti has options to enable logging -- search on the web how to enable
and where is located the log file.

It would be interesting to see if it receives any packet and prints any
error message there.

Have you tried with tls? That will rule out eventual packet mangling on
the way done by providers/routers ALGs.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla