[SR-Users] How to disable retransmits via TCP connection? etc.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:49:49 CEST 2015

Have you grabbed the sip trace on client side to see what it is
receiving? Are the clients reporting errors?

If you have a snom phone, you can easily see the received sip packets
via web interface. Perhaps the desktop phones will have also some logs
printing what is happening that can be accessed easily.

Eventually you can try to run a kamailio locally, near the client, using
it as an intermediate proxy between the phone and the main sip server.

The timestamps I checked in previous traces were not following the sip
retransmissions intervals (0.5sec, 1sec, 2sec, ...), a clear indication
that it is not kamailio transaction layer doing retransmissions.

As I said before, ngrep is not a source to trust when dealing with large
packets. Also, it can happen that it prints the same packet twice.

Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla