[SR-Users] Port 5061 Issue

Ankhit Vivekananda ankhit.vivekananda at biscotti.com
Fri Jun 19 20:45:04 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have configured kamailio 4.0.4 long back. Now, I wanted to enable the
usage of port 5061 with TLS. By doing so, the client(video camera) can
place outgoing calls fine. But while receiving an incoming call, the
message does not get sent out to the other client. Hence, the call fails. I
can place and receive calls on port 5060 successfully without any issues.
Can anyone please tell me why port 5061 is giving me a problem.

Also, as a test, I set up kamailio on another machine(version 4.1) and 5061
works fine in all directions. It's only on the other machine that I have
problems with.

Appreciate any help!

Thank you,
Ankhit