[SR-Users] Port 5061 issue

Ryan Kendrick kendrick.ryan.c at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:17:10 CEST 2015

Check any firewalls and inspect some traces if you haven't. Never know what
you'll find. We've seen tcp messages not properly reconstructing on some
setups on just one port for some reason (not having anything to do with
Kamailio). You could also try a non-standard port to see if it is any
different. No reason it must be 5060/5061.

Might check out some of the tcp parameters as well. This
<http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.2.x/core#tcp_fd_cache>one in
particular we are trying out disabled because with it on certain requests
go out an ephemeral port that we don't have set up in our iptables. With it
disabled it goes out a standard listening port we have setup and is
preferred.

You should also set debug=3 for clues if you haven't. I suggest providing
more detail if you don't figure it out. Could be so many different things.

Regards,
Ryan