[SR-Users] Kamailio license usage

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Mon Jun 15 18:39:07 CEST 2015

Kamailio  is released under GNU Public License v2 (GPLv2), which does
provide for commercial use. It's a very common licensing structure and
of course I am not a lawyer and this should not be taken as legal advise.

You can/should use the licensing information provided to have your
lawyer advise you as to your legal rights when conducting business use
specific to your unique application/service.