[SR-Users] Problems with http_query(POST)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:34:02 CEST 2015

Note that there is another module named CURL in a personal branch by
Olle (look in git repository for branches starting with oej/) -- that
module should do async http query -- for some demos it might be enough.

Otherwise, you can use the existing async mechanisms for doing the query
with utils module -- see async module.

On 11/06/15 21:48, Joao Alves wrote:

> I had realized that later on. However for the time being just using
> this for demo purposes. I’ll lower down the value nonetheless.
>

> Thanks!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla