[SR-Users] Need information regarding kamilio setup to support IPSec

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:35:41 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I have a ims client endpoint supporting rfc 3329(IPSec).Now I am sending
register message to kamailio server with Security-Client header and not
getting any Security-Server header in response. Could you please tell me
below queries

   - Whether kamailio server supporting rfc 3329 (IPSec) or not ?
   - If yes,how can we setup kamailio server to support
   Security-Client,Security-Server and Security-varify(as per rfc 3329) header
   ?

Thanks
Priyaranjan