[SR-Users] IPSec supporting open source SIP Server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:15:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

an ipsec tunnel appears as an network interface, therefore a lower layer
than a SIP server deals with. As soon as you get the ipsec tunnel
running, kamailio can be started and receive traffic on it. Nothing else
special needed for kamailio.

Also, you can run kamailio on a single interface and instruct kernel to
do packet forwarding from many tunnels to it.

On 01/06/15 11:21, Priyaranjan Nayak wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need one IPSec supported opensource SIP server for testing my sip
> client endpoint.Could you please tell me which SIP server supporting
> IPSec ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Thanks
> Priyaranjan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015