[SR-Users] Regarding presence conference

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:22:10 CEST 2015

Hello,

the conference mixer is supposed to send PUBLISH requests with
information about who is in the conference room, who is speaking at that
moment and so. That is not the job of the presence_conference module.
Eventually, that could be a pua_conference module that has to be
implemented. The presence_conference module was implemented as part of
GSoC and the PUA was supposed to be inside SEMS, but the other project
failed.

If you want to get it all working, you have to implement the PUA either
in your version of rtpproxy or part of kamailio as well. When all in
kamailio, you can see the pairs of modules such as presence_dialoginfo
and pua_dialoginfo. You already have presence_confgerece.

On 28/05/15 14:28, Surendra Pullaiah wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>

>                 I am implementing conference bridge using kamalio and
> RTP porxy without media mixing.  Since for now we are ok with this.
> My question is as per the flow of RFC 4579,  UA may send SUBSCRIBE to
> the conference URI with event as conference. In kamalio modules
> presence_conference where they mentioned such way that it will support
> the same what I am looking for. But I simulated using sipP by sending
> subscriber with conference event. I am not seeing any notify XML which
> will have the conference users list. One more doubt where it will pick
> the conference users, since I am not seeing any specific data base
> table for the same.
>

>                 Can you please clarify what exactly for
> presence_conference module.
>

> Note: I have loaded three modules presence, presence_xml,
> presence_conference, in route config I am calling handle_subscribe
> when SUBCRIBE method receives.
>

> Regards
>
> Surendra
>
> India: +91-8124625001

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015