[SR-Users] Dispatcher module number of calls

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Thu Jul 23 14:38:56 CEST 2015

Thanks Fred

I will take a look to that and let you know

Now using

route[TOASTERISK] {

        if(!ds_select_domain("1", "4")) {

                sl_send_reply("500", "Service Unavailable");

                xlog("L_INFO","[$fU@$si:$sp]{$rm} Sin destinos disponibles
para $rd \n");

                exit;

        }

 dlg_manage();

$var(SIZE) = 0;

get_profile_size("callquota", "$ds", "$var(SIZE)");

        if( $var(SIZE) >= MAX_NUMBER_OF_CALLS ){

        xlog("L_INFO:Se ha alcanzado el máximo numero de llamadas para $ds
: Limite $var(SIZE) llamadas\n");

                sl_send_reply("503", "Simultaneous calls limit reached");

                exit;

                }

        set_dlg_profile("callquota","$ds");

        if (get_profile_size("callquota","$var(SIZE)")) {

                        xlog("L_INFO: Hay $var(SIZE) llamadas encaminadas
para $ds\n");

                }

 route(RELAY);

 exit;