[SR-Users] Dispatcher module number of calls

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Jul 23 14:30:09 CEST 2015

Have you tried with algorithm 10 (call load distribution)?

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/dispatcher.html

You will need to set a few parameters such as duid, hash_size, etc. and
then utilize the special attribute of maxload.

Then, using ds_load_update and ds_load_unset dispatcher will update the
load state for the node.

Fred Posner
fred at palner.com
http://palner.com