[SR-Users] Kamailio example trace needed UAR/UAA

Jan Devai jan.devai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:47:10 CEST 2015

Hi Experts,

we have trouble with the last SIP Registration from I-CSCF to S-CSCF, see
below:

*The flow is as follows:*
UE               HSS            P-CSCF
I-CSCF                S-CSCF

-----------Sip Register----------->
                                          -------Sip Register------->
                          <--------------------------UAR---------------
                          --------------------------UAA--------------->

----SIP Register--->

Almost a week ago, I've open a thread about this issue called "Error
forwarding to SCSCF", and so far we did not get any further with it :-(

I was wondering does somebody have similar Signaling that he could share
with us? It could be either with an external or OpenHSS, does not matter at
this stage.

It would definitely move us forward with at least the signaling comparison
as a start point.

Maybe the UAA answer and anything happening before is wrong. Any reference,
similar working trace would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Jan