[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc replication and max_contacts

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:12:45 CEST 2015

sorry, I forgot to mention, this is kamailio v4.3.1:

# kamailio -V
version: kamailio 4.3.1 (x86_64/linux) f38e67
flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS,
DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
F_MALLOC, DBG_F_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: f38e67
compiled on 18:15:23 Jul 20 2015 with gcc 4.4.7