[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc replication and max_contacts

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:03:08 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I have a situation where I have 2 devices registering with the same AOR,
I have the registrar module's max_contacts parameter set to 1 and I use
the 0x04 flag on the save function.

When I use dmq_usrloc for replication, I can see 2 contacts registered
for the AOR on the "client" nodes whereas the node where the actual
registration took place only has 1 contact for the AOR.

Is this expected behaviour of the dmq_usrloc module in terms of
registration or have a come accross another bug?

Thanks