[SR-Users] kamailio 4.3v partition column name is reserved word in mysq ndbcluster engine

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:32:21 CEST 2015

I found the root cause of this issue, as i copied the mysql commands from
this link http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/4.2.x-to-4.3.0 and
pasted it in mysql client, apparently that was my issue, what i did to fix
this issue was drop the column and add it again but with this mysql
command:

ALTER TABLE location ADD COLUMN `partition` INT(11) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL;

The difference between  this  mysql command  is that I'm using quotes in
column name and the mysql commands that are in the link specified above
doesn't have the quotes in column names.

I shouldn't have copy these commands without fix it.

Thank you for your help.

BR
José Seabra

--