[SR-Users] kamailio 4.3v partition column name is reserved word in mysq ndbcluster engine

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:46:08 CEST 2015

I changed the column name in the database table from partition to
partitionusrloc, and i added a new modparam (partition_col) in
modules/usrloc/ul_mod.c  file:

{"partition_col",       PARAM_STR, &partition_col},

in order to be able to configure the name of this column from partition to
partitionusrloc in kamailio module configuration section, with following
configuration:

modparam("usrloc", "partition_col", "partitionusrloc")

I will enable the mysql log then collect the query log, and reply back to
you with this information.

BR
Thank you.