[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:11:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

In my case i have 2 servers: 192.168.100.1 & 192.168.100.2
Both of this servers have one domain name voip.bla.com

No load-balancer is used.

I can register to any of this server with user 100 at voip.bla.com and
200 at voip.bla.com

Call is failing when I'm trying to call from 100 at voip.bla.com to
200 at voip.bla.com, when user 100 at voip.bla.com registered to 192.168.100.1
and 200 at voip.bla.com registered to 192.168.100.2.

As far as I understood I need to add path header.

Could you please let me know where exactly I need to add path header? I'm
using default config, with almost no changes.

Additionally it is little bit confusing about parameters what I should add.

Should I add following parameters to config file or not?

modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)
modparam("registrar", "use_path", 1)

Thank you!